Commercial Real Estate Financing Options From Swiftridge Capital
As a small business owner, it is your job to know all the options you have to ensure your business’ continued success. One of your very best tools to make improvements to your business or get back on your feet is financing. At Swiftridge Capital, we believe in our clients’ ability to succeed. That is why we are so committed to helping you find a loan that fits your exact needs. We offer a wide range of financing options, so together we can tailor your commercial real estate financing to your unique situation. The following are just some of the different types of loans that Swiftridge Capital can help you to qualify for:
- Investment Property Financing: You are looking to purchase or refinance a commercial property to add to your portfolio but the bank is unable to finance you. Alternative options exist that assess the properties profitability and lend based on the asset with less emphasis on the borrower.
- HUD and FHA lending options: If you own a healthcare practice or senior housing, these kinds of loans are especially beneficial for you.
- Construction financing: Whether you are starting your first business or expanding to a second location, you will need financing to undertake the construction project. We can help you get the capital that is needed.
- SBA 7a and 504 loans: Your loan can be made significantly more appealing and beneficial if the Small Business Administration backs it. This can increase your capital and make it easier to be approved.
- CMBS loans: These are Commercial Mortgage Backed Securities and they offer more appealing loans by securitizing properties into a pool and then transferring them to a trust.
- Bridge and Hard Money Loans: We can provide the working capital your company requires through Bridge and hard money loans up to $100,000,000, variable rates to 14 percent, 80 percent LTV, and interest-only amortization.
- Customized loans: Remember that the best kind of loan is one that is customized to you specifically. Nearly every aspect of a small business loan can be modified to be as accessible as possible.
Swiftridge Capital is available to provide you with the real estate financing you need. Business loans are not simple, so we would be happy to answer any questions you may have. Give us a call today.